Have You Heard About Ketamine Treatment for Depression
Since the 1960s, Ketamine has been one of the most widely used drugs around the world. However, doctors are just know discovering the positive effects Ketamine can have on those who suffer from major depressive disorders.
Why Ketamine for Depression?
Unlike other traditional treatments: SSRI’s and other natural depression treatments, Ketamine works fast. Many patients report feeling better within several hours of their very first Ketamine Infusion.
In addition to the fast response rate, Ketamine has been shown to help treatment-resistant depression patients as well. Around 80% of those who have utilized Ketamine for Depression Treatment has reported a positive response to the treatments.
What is Depression?
Depression includes many disorders that can disrupt how a person thinks, feels, and acts, such as anxiety and item-specific phobias. While its effects have proven to be debilitating if left untreated, the good news is that depression symptoms not only can be treated, but minimized with therapy and medication as needed. Here’s how it works.
What Are The Typical Symptoms of Depression
Depression in Men
Depression symptoms and warning signs can vary in men and women. Men also lean to using different coping skills — both healthy and not — than women. We are not sure why men and women can experience depression in a different way. It probably involves several factors, like hormones, brain chemistry, and life experiences.
Like women suffering from depression, men experiencing depression may:
- Have feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or emptiness
- Feel very tired
- Have trouble sleeping or sleep more than normal
- Not get satisfaction from activities once enjoyable
And there could be other behavioral signs of depression in men that are not recognized, including:
- Escapist behavior: Devoting considerable time to their job or sports
- Physical symptoms: headaches, digestive trouble, and pain
- The trouble with drug use or alcohol
- Controlling, abusive, abhorrent, or violent behavior
- Irritability or unacceptable anger
- Risky behavior, like reckless driving
- Problems controlling their temper or arguing unnecessarily
We Can Help!
Do you feel like you are fighting a losing battle? Have other traditional medications and treatment methods failed to provide positive results? Then Ketamine Treatment for Depression might be a very viable option for you to consider.
Get Help Now